Für alle Simulationsfans,
DCS hat heute DCS World auf 1.2.2 gepatched und zu dem wurde bekannt gegeben das man FC3 vorbestellen kann.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 available as a pre-purchase digital download for $39.99. Pre-Purchase also provides access to Beta versions of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 Web Page: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...aming_cliffs_3
Purchase from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...oducts&lang=en
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 (FC3) is the next evolution of the Flaming Cliffs series. FC3 features the F-15C, A-10A, Su-27, Su-33, MiG-29A, MiG-29S, Su-25T, and Su-25. FC3 aircraft provide an easy learning curve for new players and focuses on a broad range of aircraft rather than a detailed single aircraft. FC3 adds a number of new features and improvements to previous versions of the Flaming Cliffs series. FC3 is a module of DCS: World, which makes it compatible with all other DCS: World titles like A-10C, Black Shark 2, P-51D, and Combined Arms.
Key Features of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 include:
• A DCS World module that is compatible with DCS titles.
• New 6 degrees of freedom (6DOF) cockpit and model for the F-15C.
• New F-15C campaign and single missions.
• Improved cockpit art for Russian aircraft.
• Improved landing dynamics.
• Improved flight dynamics for air-to-air missiles.
• Updated and improved HUDs and other cockpit systems.
• Resource Manager that adds logistics control to missions.
• Expanded theatre of operations map into eastern Georgia.
• Countless other improvements in the areas of the mission editor, special effects, new models, improved terrain detail and AI.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or previous version Flaming Cliffs.